Broadleaf Recruitment focuses almost exclusively on digital video technology for the payTV segment. By delivering a high quality of service driven by our digital TV specialism, an increasing number of clients formerly using multiple generalist agencies simultaneously, now use Broadleaf exclusively.
Our area of technological focus largely encompasses video distribution and digital headend products used by payTV service providers. With the growth of OTT services, technology enabling TV Everywhere and online video is a core facet of our business. A comprehensive overview of the main technologies we work with is included below.
- DVB, ATSC, IPTV, OTT, VOD, H.264, MPEG-DASH, HbbTV, Hybrid TV
- TV Everywhere, interactive television, multiscreen TV, TV apps, live TV
- Set-top box, residential gateway, PVR, cloud DVR, digital headend, android box, Smart TV
- Conditional access system, CAM, smartcard and cardless systems, DRM, watermarking
- Back office and business systems for payTV, OSS/BSS, Subscriber management system
- Video encoding, transcoding, multiplexing, scrambling, TV metadata, quality control and monitoring, service assurance, recommendation, middleware, UI, EPG
- Semiconductor, SoC, chipset, decoder, tuner, demodulator, embedded systems
- Content delivery network, video SaaS, online video platform, streaming, video content management/monetization, analytics, media player, advertising/ad insertion
Search and Sourcing Capabilities
We recruit for positions on all seniority levels, covering everything up to VP level and beyond. Below are some examples of the main areas we have worked, although our search capabilities are not limited to the capacities below, so please contact us for more information.
- Sales and Marketing - pre-sales, business development, product management, technical marketing, sales support, internal sales/marketing, field sales
- Field operations - customer service & support, project management, field development, technical operations
- Engineering - software/hardware design, R&D, development, QA, test, integration, manufacturing
In a constantly evolving market with different regions undergoing their own unique developments, a comprehensive understanding of payTV on a global scale is crucial for any organisation working internationally in this field. With experience in an expansive range of countries - over 50 in total and always increasing - we have acquired the knowledge and experience needed to overcome the challenges of recruitment in many regions.
To recruit successfully across such a broad range of territories, different sourcing methods to provide talent must be applied to maximise the chance of success. Our outstanding record delivering on international sales assignments, particularly for technology vendors entering new markets, is a demonstration of our ability to adapt modern sourcing techniques to the challenges of global recruitment.
For a comprehensive overview of the regions we have covered please see below, although our networks extend beyond these areas. Please contact us for more information.
UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Luxembourg, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Turkey
Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia
UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, India, Sri Lanka, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines
USA, Canada, Mexico, Cayman Islands, Jamaica
Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Uruguay
Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria