Broadleaf Recruitment focuses on digital video technologies for the payTV segment, offering highly specialised recruitment services for this very niche technology market. Our client base across this sector is broad, and includes vendors, resellers, integrators and OEM/ODMs, ranging in size from startup to long standing market leaders. By delivering a high quality of service driven by our digital TV specialism, an increasing number of clients formerly using multiple generalist agencies simultaneously, now exclusively use Broadleaf.
Our area of technological focus largely encompasses video distribution and digital headend products used by operators of telco, cable and DTH services. With increasing distribution of content over the internet and the growth of OTT services, we understand many broadcasters and operators are expanding their offering in this area, and so technology enabling TV Everywhere and online video is a core facet of our business. Many of our clients will refer us for our work, so for more information or professional referrals, please contact us.
- DVB, ATSC, IPTV, OTT, VOD, H.264, MPEG-DASH, HbbTV, Hybrid TV
- TV Everywhere, interactive television, multiscreen TV, TV apps, live TV
- Set-top box, residential gateway, PVR, cloud DVR, digital headend, android box, Smart TV
- Conditional access system, CAM, smartcard and cardless systems, DRM, watermarking
- Back office and business systems for payTV, OSS/BSS, Subscriber management system
- Video encoding, transcoding, multiplexing, scrambling, TV metadata, quality control and monitoring, service assurance, recommendation, middleware, UI, EPG
- Semiconductor, SoC, chipset, decoder, tuner, demodulator, embedded systems
- Content delivery network, video SaaS, online video platform, streaming, video content management/monetization, analytics, media player, advertising/ad insertion
Search and Sourcing Capabilities
We recruit for positions on all seniority levels, covering everything up to VP level and beyond. Below are some examples of the main areas we have worked, although our search capabilities are not limited to the capacities below, so please contact us for more information or if you had a request outside of the roles defined.
- Sales and Marketing - pre-sales, business development, product management, technical marketing, sales support, internal sales/marketing, field sales
- Field operations - customer service & support, project management, field development, technical operations
- Engineering - software/hardware design, R&D, development, QA, test, integration, manufacturing
In a constantly evolving market with different regions undergoing their own unique developments, a comprehensive understanding of payTV on a global scale is advantageous to any organisation seeking to offer international recruitment consultancy in this field. Through our ability to work internationally in almost any territory, we have acquired expert knowledge of the global payTV segment, and in-depth understanding of the latest market and technology developments. With experience in an expansive range of countries - over 50 in total and always increasing - combined with extensive work assisting companies enter or expand into overseas territories, we have acquired the knowledge and experience needed to overcome the challenges encountered in many regions. As well as the recruitment assignments we undertake, our client-base is also distributed globally across six continents. Combining this with the need to continuously manage an extensive international talent pool, demonstrates Broadleaf’s strong global outlook, well disposed to working with overseas organisations and in different cultural environments.
To recruit successfully across such a broad range of territories, different sourcing methods to provide talent must be applied to maximise the chance of success. Our outstanding record delivering on international assignments, particularly in emerging markets, is a demonstration of our ability to adapt modern sourcing techniques to the challenges of global recruitment. We have undertaken work in all the countries below, although our networks extend beyond these areas. Please contact us for more information.
EUROPE UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Luxembourg, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Turkey
ASIA UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, India, Sri Lanka, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines
AUSTRALASIA Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia
NORTH AMERICA USA, Canada, Mexico, Cayman Islands, Jamaica
SOUTH AMERICA Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Uruguay
AFRICA Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria